[av_section min_height=” min_height_px=’500px’ padding=’large’ shadow=’no-border-styling’ bottom_border=’no-border-styling’ bottom_border_diagonal_color=’#333333′ bottom_border_diagonal_direction=” bottom_border_style=” custom_arrow_bg=” id=” color=’main_color’ custom_bg=” src=’http://devonsea.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/boat-tour-south-west-railway-children-sun-1030×432.png’ attachment=’724′ attachment_size=’large’ attach=’parallax’ position=’center center’ repeat=’stretch’ video=” video_ratio=’16:9′ overlay_enable=’aviaTBoverlay_enable’ overlay_opacity=’0.4′ overlay_color=’#000000′ overlay_pattern=” overlay_custom_pattern=” av_element_hidden_in_editor=’0′ custom_class=”]
[av_heading heading=’Privacy Statement’ tag=’h6′ style=’blockquote modern-quote’ size=’70’ subheading_active=” subheading_size=’15’ padding=’10’ color=’custom-color-heading’ custom_font=’#ffffff’ av-medium-font-size-title=” av-small-font-size-title=” av-mini-font-size-title=” av-medium-font-size=” av-small-font-size=” av-mini-font-size=” admin_preview_bg=”][/av_heading]
[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=” av-medium-font-size=” av-small-font-size=” av-mini-font-size=” custom_class=” admin_preview_bg=”]
Definitions and interpretation
Data collectively all information that you submit to Devon Sea Safari via the
Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions
provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
Cookies a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit
certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the
Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the
clause below (Cookies);
Devon Sea Safari, or us Devon Sea Safari of 6 Exeter Street, Teignmouth, Devon, TQ148JL
UK and EU Cookie Law
The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations
2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC
Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed byDevon Sea Safari and acting in the course of their employment or (ii)
engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Devon Sea
Safari and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such
services; and website the website that you are currently using, www.devonseasafari.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their ownterms and conditions.
• the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
• a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities,
trusts and partnerships;
• “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”
• reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or
amendment of it;
Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that
can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links
we may provide to social media websites.
• We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from
• Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
• Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
Our use of Data
• For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Devon Sea Safari is the
• We will retain any Data you submit for 1 month.
• Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any
third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will
not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other
companies within our group.
• All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of
the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause
• Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in
order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when
using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the
• internal record keeping;
• improvement of our products/services;
• transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to
Third party websites and services
• Devon Sea Safari may, from time to time, employ the services of other
parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of
the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain
personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
• This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. We
have no control over such websites and are not responsible for the
statement of other websites prior to using them.
Changes of business ownership and control
• Devon Sea Safari may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business
and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part
of Devon Sea Safari. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to
any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part
and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of
which it was originally supplied to us.
• We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or
any part of it.
• In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your
privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
• Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to
restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
• use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
• sharing Data with third parties.
The functionality of the Website
• To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be
required to submit certain Data.
information see the clause below (Cookies).
Accessing your own Data
• You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by
Devon Sea Safari (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee,
which will not exceed £50.
• Data security is of great importance to Devon Sea Safari and to protect
your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and
managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this
• If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are
responsible for keeping this password confidential.
• We endeavor to do our best to protect your personal Data. However,
transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is
done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data
transmitted to the Website.
• This Website may place and access certain Cookies on your computer.
Website and to improve our range of products and services. Devon Sea
Safari has carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken steps to ensure
that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
• All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK
and EU Cookie Law.
• Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be
presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those
Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are
enabling Devon Sea Safari to provide a better experience and service to
you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies;
however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as
• This Website may place the following Cookies:
• Type of CookiePurposeStrictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that
are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example,
cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a
shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.Functionality
cookiesThese are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name
and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or
• You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By
default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed.
For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
• You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any
information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and
efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
• It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date
and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of
your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy
we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
• If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of this privacy
policy (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that
provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be
deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of this
• Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising
any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right
• This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law
of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be
subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law.
Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are
of the Website following the alterations.You may contact Devon Sea
Safari by email at email@example.com March 2018
• These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket